Last Updated: March 31, 2020
RCS may collect personally identifiable information when you use or access the Service.
Information You Provide Directly to RCS:
When you engage our Service, we collect personal information such as your name, username, password, email address, address, telephone number, postal code, country, location, user identification, information about your vehicle (e.g. make, model, color), and payment information such as the last four digits of your credit card number in order to provide Service.
RCS does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, we request that you do not submit information to us.
When you visit our website, information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by RCS. This information can include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the RCS website.
RCS may also collect anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your gender and location. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
If you install our App, we may ask you to grant us access to your mobile device’s geolocation data. If you grant such permission, we may collect information about your precise geolocation, and we may use that information to improve the Service, including providing you with location-based features (e.g. for identification of charging stations available near you). If you access the Service through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer's instructions for further details. If you disable certain functions, you may be unable to use certain parts of the Service.
Like most websites, RCS uses "cookies" to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your computer or mobile device by your web browser. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize RCS pages, or register with RCS site or services, a cookie helps RCS to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same RCS website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the RCS features that you customized. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the RCS services or websites you visit.
Strictly necessary cookies. These are essential to enable you to move around the Website and use its features. Without these cookies, the Service you have requested cannot be provided.
Performance cookies. These cookies improve how our Website works. They collect information about how users use our Website (e.g., which pages users visit most often, and if users get error messages from web pages).
Functionality cookies. These cookies allow us to remember what choices you make (e.g., your username, language or the region you are in) to provide enhanced, more personal features. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized.
Advertising and marketing cookies. These cookies are used to: send you advertising and marketing-related material tailored to you and your interests, limit the number of times you see an advertisement, and help measure advertising campaigns’ effectiveness. These cookies are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations like advertisers. The “interest-based” or “personalized” advertising powered in part by these cookies is usually more relevant to you, but it also generally involves the collection and use of more information about you and your browsing history.
There are easy ways to opt out of most or all interest-based or personalized advertising in the cookie settings of your web browser. For more information about how cookies can be managed and deleted please visit: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Some browsers have incorporated “Do Not Track” features. Most of these features, when turned on, send a signal to the websites you visit indicating that you do not wish to be tracked via cookies. We do not currently respond to the browser DNT signals when you use our services or products or interact with our website online.
You will be able to connect your RCS account to third party accounts. By connecting your RCS account to a Third Party account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others in accordance with the privacy settings on those third party sites. If you do not consent to the sharing of your information, including personally identifying information, in this manner, do not use these features.
RCS encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from RCS so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. RCS is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the RCS website.You may disconnect your account from a third party account at any time. Users may learn how to disconnect their accounts from third-party websites by visiting their "My Account" page. Users may also contact us via email or telephone as described in the Contact section of this Statement.
RCS collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested. RCS may also use your personally identifiable information in the following ways:
• Process your application to create an account with RCS;
• Provide our Service to you, including information, products, and services you request from us that enable you to access our charging stations network;
• Process billing functions, including payment of fees;
• Notify you of changes to our Website or Service;
• Manage and administer your account, including to distinguish between multiple vehicles or users under a single account, and for information regarding charging sessions (e.g., duration, energy consumption, station owner and station data);
• Communicate with you regarding the Service;
• Enable you to communicate with other users;
• Promote and market RCS products and services;
• Analyze use of the Service;
• Improve any services we provide, and research or develop other products or services;
• Keep our Service secure and operational;
• Provide value added service, promotions, and pricing
• Fulfill the purposes for which you provided it;
• Maintain internal records;
• Create or maintain aggregated, anonymized or de-identified information, which we may use and disclose without restriction;
• Investigate, prevent, or take action regarding unlawful or harmful activities, including potential threats to physical safety, potential fraud, and violations of our Terms and Conditions; and/or
• Safeguard our and others’ rights or property.
We may combine any of the information that we collect from you with other information, including information that we obtain from third parties, or with information derived from any other products or services we provide. For example, we may combine personal information you provide us, such as an email address, with information automatically collected about your device.
RCS does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
RCS may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you an email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to RCS, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
RCS will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on RCS or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of RCS; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of RCS, or the public.
RCS has implemented administrative, physical, and technical security measures to protect your information under our control. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted by RCS to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol. To secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, RCS uses Go Daddy Secure. Additional detail of their security measures can be found at: https://www.godaddy.com/web-security.
While RCS takes precautions against possible security breaches of its Website and Service, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We are unable to guarantee the security of your information while it is being transmitted to our Website or stored in our systems and any transmission is at your own risk.
RCS Privacy Contact Information:
RCS welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that RCS has not adhered to this Statement, wish to opt-out of receiving target based advertising or announcements of certain information, or if you wish to exercise additional data subject rights granted to you by the local laws of your place of residence, you may do so by contacting us as outlined below:
Revitalize Charging Solutions, Inc
1120 South Freeway
Fort Worth, Texas 76104
When user data is provided to us as described in this policy, RCS is the “data controller” for this information. Our legal basis for processing user data is as follows: When you have provided us data directly by entering into a user agreement/sale/service contract, we process your data based upon Consent and the Necessity for Performance of Service under the Contract. Any data gathered indirectly, through cookies or other third parties, is processed on the basis of Legitimate Interests of RCS, while balancing the rights and interests of data subjects.
We may transfer your Personal Data to the third parties as discussed previously in this statement. We may transfer your Personal Data outside the EEA relying on appropriate or suitable safeguards recognized under data protection laws.
If you reside in the EEA, RCS respects that you have the following rights with regard to your data:
•The right to be informed; This means anyone processing your personal data must make clear what they are processing, why, and who else the data may be passed to. Please see Sections 1 and 2 above.
• The right of access; this is your right to see what data is held about you by a Data Controller, which can be done by accessing your account directly or if necessary, contacting us as described above.
• The right to rectification; the right to have your data corrected or amended if what is held is incorrect in some way. This can be done by accessing your account directly or if necessary, contacting us as described above.
• The right to erasure; under certain circumstances you can ask for your personal data to be deleted. This is also called ‘the Right to be Forgotten’. This would apply if the personal data is no longer required for the purposes it was collected for, or your consent for the processing of that data has been withdrawn, or the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
• The right to restrict processing, under limited circumstances.
• The right to data portability; a Data Subject has the right to ask for any data supplied directly to the Data Controller by him or her, to be provided in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
• The right to object; the Data Subject has the right to object to further processing of their data which is inconsistent with the primary purpose for which it was collected, including profiling, automation, and direct marketing. RCS does not use automated decision making in processing your personal information.
You have the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA) and certain other privacy and data protection laws, as applicable, to exercise free of charge. If your local laws require it, you may request that we:
• Provide you the categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed about you in the last twelve months; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information.
• Provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you.
• Delete certain information we have about you. We need certain types of information so that we can provide the Service to you. If you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use the Service.
• Right of Non-Discrimination. You may have the right to receive information about the financial incentives that we offer to you, if any. You also have the right to not be discriminated against (as provided for in applicable law) for exercising certain of your rights. Certain information may be exempt from such requests under applicable law.
• California residents may opt out of the “sale” of their personal information. RCS does not “sell” your personal information as we understand that term to be defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act and its implementing regulations, and we have not sold your personal information in the past twelve months.
If would like to exercise any of these rights, please submit a request to us at:
Revitalize Charging Solutions, Inc
1120 South Freeway
Fort Worth, Texas 76104
If you choose to contact us to exercise the above rights, you will need to provide us with:
Enough information to identify you, such as your full name, address and customer or matter reference number
Provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you.
Delete certain information we have about you. We need certain types of information so that we can provide the Service to you. If you ask us to delete it, you may no longer be able to access or use the Service.
We are not obligated to make a data access or data portability disclosure if we cannot verify that the person making the request is the person about whom we collected information, or is someone authorized to act on such person’s behalf. Any personal information we collect from you to verify your identity in connection with you request will be used solely for the purposes of verification.
We may periodically change this Policy to reflect changes in the law, our information practices or the features of the Service. At the top of our Policy, we will indicate the date of the most recent update. By continuing to use the Service, you are confirming that you have read and understood the latest version of this Policy